Saturday, August 29, 2009

Arsenal vs Manchester United , Old Trafford, Aug 29, 2009

Not sure if it was a due for irritating Adhi, but I missed the first 30 minutes of the match. :(

But, heck, who cares, I got to see that magic shot. Arshavin rox!!

Manchester United beat Arsenal at Old Trafford and Emirates last year as Arshavin watched from home. Wow, Revenge sure is sweet! :)

Here we go!

Two super chances for Arsenal so far.. One saved, by luck or whatever!

Silly mistake from Almunia! Penalty!

Rooney scores from the spot! 1-1... So, this gets tense after all. How I wish eduardo would come on and save the match like RVP did two yrs back.

Brown gets a yellow. I've lost count here.

Free kick from not very far... POST! POST! Rotten luck!

64' : Own goal from Diaby .. under NO PRESSURE whatsoever. ManU 2 - 1 Arsenal

90': I want Magic!

It ends in defeat. Damn.